Kentec Fire Alarm Control Panel Sigma A-XT
• Per Unit
• Surface mounting panel - Red 115V
• Size: 368mmx310mmx90mm
• UL Approval Certification
• FM Approval Certification
• Net Weight: 5.35 kg
- Designed and manufactured to the highest standards in a quality controlled environment and with UL and FM approvals, the Sigma A-XT releasing panel offers outstanding value and performance for all small to medium fixed firefighting installations.
- With three initiation circuits as standard, release can be configured to activate from any combination of detection zone inputs to allow (among other combinations) any two from three type activations such as would be required for detection in ceiling void, room and floor void applications.
- The extensive configuration options of the Sigma A-XT allow the functionality of the system to be extensively modified.
- The panel contains a large LED display to enable easy configuration and control which also displays the time remaining until release for added user safety.
- The countdown timer is duplicated on up to seven remote status units to provide local indication of the system status.
- With all of the electronics mounted on a single, easily removable, steel plate Sigma A-XT panels are both robust and easy to install.
- Sigma A-XT is supplied in an enclosure that matches the design and colour of the Elite RS range and is available in standard red or optional grey.
- UL864 and FM listed
- Three initiation circuits as standard
- Configurable first stage NAC delays & detection delays
- Compatible with I.S. barriers
- Countdown timer shows time remaining until release
- Built in Extract Fan control
- Made in UK
- Weather proof enclosure is not inclusive***
- Construction: 1.2mm mild sheet steel
- IP Rating: IP30
- Finish: Epoxy powder coated
- Mains supply: 230V AC or 115V AC
- Power Supply Rating: 3 Amps total including battery charge 28V +/- 2V
- UL Approval Certification of Compliance for Sigma A-XT Products
- FM Approval Certification of Compliance for Sigma A-XT Products